Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2-26-09 Ok, so we decide to take it easy the next day. Cobi asked Perry if he wanted to go to a park and see if he could spot a alligator. Guess what? He took the bait and off we went. Sure enough, he sees one across the lake so he tries to sneak up on it to take a picture. It took off and scared him, he didn't know if it was heading for him or the water. The kids wanted to see so they run over there by him. I was having all kinds of fits. Scared to death. Come to find out Cobi has never even taken her kids that close to the lake.
























1 comment:

Veronica Ernest said...

Your brave, I would have lost bladder control. Crazy. I'm glad you guys had fun. I do update my blog every once in awhile but because its private it doesn't show up on other peoples blogs.