Thursday, September 25, 2008

Camping 9-20-2008






Perry took the boys camping this weekend. He is a little on the extreme side. He was standing over by some brush and shook a tree then he growled which sent the boys running thinking it was a bear (previously he had told them there were bears up there). Noah said he turned around and saw it was Dad. However, Port didn't turn around and kept on running for some time. Then at night time he also told them scary stories about a man who always wore shiny boots and when his boys went back to find there Dad all they found were some shiny boots and bear tracks. I'm wondering if the boys will want to go with him camping again.

3 comments:

Cobilynn said...

That guy is crazy. Your pages are amazing. We love you guys.

pebes2 said...

That is so hilarious!!!! I'll have to remember to ask Noah about it at church.
Sorry I didn't make it to your house tonight. Visiting Teaching went way late and everyone was waiting for me to eat at home. I get off work tomorrow @ 2. I'll bring it by then. It's Traylors b-day tomorrow and she gets her ears pierced. Yea!!!
See you then.
Tara

. said...

You are scaring me with all the Christmas music!*&!#!@!!!! It will be here before we know it :0